Tuesday, February 9, 2010

why my life is complicated...

I am 21 years old, and have many responsibilities. I am the oldest of five, the youngest just turned 6. My house can be a zoo at times with so many kids, not to mention trying to get studying done. I was injured in the Marine corps and am still responsible to them, which includes numerous doctor visits, and meetings. At any given time I have at least two friends deployed to a war zone, and struggle to maintain contact and keep care packages going. I work as a bartender, which has long hours and can involve some overly friendly guests. I travel to visit my friends where they are stationed, but with work and school, trips are getting less frequent. Overall I would say that my life is average. Not that my responsibilities are common, but that the amount of responsibilities for most people my age are parallel to mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment